Hosted by Novel Ink
I always try to do Bookish resolutions, and I start off well, but by the end of the year I've let myself down.
Here are some resolutions for this year.
1. Write the review a day or so after reading the book.
2. Try to read the books I didn't finish in 2015
3. Clean out my email
4. Try to interact more with the bookish community.
5. Participate in reading challenges and actually work on them.
1. Save money (So we can move into our own place)
2. Eat healthier (I'm pre-diabetic.)