Today's challenge is to list 3 to 6 booksof fiction that take place in countries other than the one you currently reside in. Some countries are easy to find books set in them, but possibly the more challenging of picks will be the ones that intrigue the most.
If posting on Twitter, Instagram and/or other social media platforms, please use#FictionalWorldTravel.
Here's a map I made with the books I chose.
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (Germany)
2. Ink by Amanda Sun (Japan)
3. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins (France)
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor (Czech)
5. Sekret by Lindsay Smith (Russia)
Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous