Hi everybody! How's everyone's week been going?
If you want to see all the other top ten post head on over to The Broke and the Bookish.
Todays topic is Books I can't believe I haven't read in the YA section. I'm not gonna lie I feel a little left out when I see people talking about these books because I've been putting them off and off again. (I think there's another post similar to this one which means the same books may be on it.) I can only blame my self and then when someones asked me have I read this or that yet, and I say no I feel a bit like Simba here.
1. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
2. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
3. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
4. The girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
5. Unravel Me by T. Mafi
6. Any Sarah Dessen books
7. The Evolution of Mara Dyer
8. The Selection by Kiera Cass
9. The Winners Curse by Marie Rutkoski
10. Everneath by Brodi Asthon
and if I don't this is what I shall do