So I think most of us book bloggers are just a smidge bit addicted. I thought these were fun questions so here are my answers either yes or no...
- Own more than 300 books (physical and/or ebooks)
We all know this is a big YES especially with my kindle
- Stay up really late to finish a book, all the while thinking "just one more chapter and then I'll quit."
Well duh...YES..I did this with Last Sacrifice.
- Reading while sitting on the toilet. (come on...I know you've all done this. hehe)
NO..although I have them sitting on my toilet lid.
- Cried in public while reading a sad part of your book.
No...I don't really cry when I read, but there are a few where I've come very close.
- Wished or dreamt you could live in a certain book and be dating/married to a certain character.
YES...can we say VA.
- Squealed like a fan-girl while in a store in the book section, and noticed others looking at you funny.
NO..I scream inside though.
- Read a book while dining at a restaurant.
NO..I've been known to take them in the car with me
- Have more books in your TBR pile than you'd ever finish reading in the next 25 years.
YES...but I don't care because I love looking at them on my shelf.
- Bought a book solely based on the cover alone.
YES..aren't we all a little guilty of this?
- Walked while reading a book, not really looking where your going.
YES...with my kindle
- Skipped meals because you didn't realize the time while reading.
- Bought a bookmark because it matched one of your books.
NO, but I use to buy bookmarks that were pretty.
- Try to convert your NON-reading friends to read the same books as you and get upset when they turn you down.
YES..Aubrey I'm talking about you...I gave her a copy of A touch mortal, and she has yet to finish it.
- Literally yelled or cursed at the book when there was a part you hated or that shocked you.
LOL..YES..I get weird looks from the husband
- Own book merchandise, like buttons, t-shirts, totes, bookish jewelry.
YES...I have 3 or so twilight shirts, 1 hunger games shirt, and a deity shirt I won.
- Would pay GOOD $$$ to get a ARC of a book before anyone else.
NO..as much as I would want to
- Has meet your favorite author and have signed copies of their book(s)
- Have literally hide someplace to read so no one could bother you.
NO..lol if I could I would
- Have read while in the pool/hot tub/ or bathtub.
YES...bathtub..I do this almost nightly..because it's relaxing
- Have written a letter to your favorite author and got a reply back.
NO...does twitter count?
- Have been over your limit on checked out books at the library.
NO I rarely use the library though
- Have spent more than 100 dollars on books in one day.
YES..sadly I believe I have, but when you shop HPB it's kind of hard not to.
- Got upset when you see someone treat a book badly.
YES, lol we were moving my books from one room to another a few months ago, and the husband kept dropping them, and I was like really?
- Could live without TV and Internet for a month or two, and only being allowed to read.
YES, I honestly think I could do that because with neither of those I would be inclined to read more.
- Last but not least, make up dream casts for your favorite books.
NO, only because I'm horrible remembering names.
14-10 Points: You like to read but don't feel bad if you haven't in a while. You're more likely to wait and read new books once everyone else has. You buy books on occasion but not all the time.