Hi everybody! How's everyone's week been going?
If you want to see all the other top ten post head on over to The Broke and the Bookish.
1. Anna and the french Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: I've heard so many awesome things about this book and its companion books2. The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead: I've kind of fallen behind on this series, and I need to catch up because I love Richelle Mead
3. Across the Universe by Beth Revis- I;ve heard nothing but good things, and I had a conversation on twitter with some people who said I needed to read it.
4. Dare you too by Katie McGarry- I absolutely loved pushing the limits, and I have this on my kindle I think so yeah I need to get on that pronto.
5. Unravel Me by T. Mafi- Shatter me was really awesome and with the third book coming out soon I need to get on board.
6. Uninvited by Sophie Jordan- I want to see if I like this any better than her firelight series.
7. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins- I know I should have this one read, but in my defense I wasn't thrilled with the first two.
8. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer- I need to finish this series up.
9. Everneath by Brodi Ashton- Again, I've heard really good things about this series, and with it ending soon.
10. Incarnate by Jodie Meadows- Another series I need to start.