Top Ten Tuesday is hosted over at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week the topic is Books I feel as though everyone has read but me.
- Delirium by Lauren Oliver- I actually read half the book back in February when I had it on my computer, and not an actual copy. I now have an actual book so I'm not sure why I haven't read it. I see tons of reviews for it.
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis- Again I have this book on my shelf, and have had it since it came out, but haven't gotten around to reading it. I think my conscience is telling me to wait for all the books in the series that way I don't have to wait on cliffs.
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins- Believe it or not I actually don't have a copy of this book yet. :( I do however have Lola and the boy next door. I was kinda wanting to read Anna first. -sigh-
- Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer- I wanted this to hurry up come out so bad, and now that it has I have yet to even buy it. I think it's the new covers that are making me not want it. I hate them.
- The Fallen Series by Lauren Kate- Yes, I haven't read any of them, and I have the 3 that are out. Perhaps I should just wait until Rapture comes out next year. (I think that's the last book)
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare- I've read the first 3, but I'm a little hesitant to read this. I've heard mix things about it.
- The BDB series by J.R Ward- So, now that I have all of them. Maybe I can read them, but they're so intimidating just the thickness of them.
- The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab- I've read really good things about this. Not to mention I keep having dreams about it. Maybe, it's telling me I need to buy it.
- Any of the classics: Jane Eyre, P & P just any of them. I feel kind of bad not reading them.
- So there are tons more that I can think of, but the last one that comes to mind is Divergent (and that's only because it's like staring at me from my bookshelf telling me I need to read it now. As I type this.)