This is Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
I do this whenever I like the list (and can come up with ten things) so for me it's kind of done sporadically. Not to mention I haven't done much on my site. (I am working on reviews though :\ ) I figure I can actually come up with 10 authors that I would die/love to meet. They are in no particular order either so yeah. Enjoy! Let me know who you pick. :)
This week top ten list is... Authors I'd die to meet.
1. Richelle Mead author of the vampire Academy. Ok, so technically I met her last December for the Last Sacrifice tour, but I didn't get to talk to her or anything. She just signed my books, and that was it. No picture or anything. Which kind of bummed me out. So yes, I would love to actually be able to meet and get a picture with her.
2. Leah Clifford author of A Touch Mortal because she always seems so sweet and cool when she does her Vlogs. (I totally fogot where she does them at)
3. Kiersten White author of Paranormalcy and Supernaturally because if she's as funny as she is on her blog it would be awesome to get to meet her.
4. Karsten Knight author of Wildefire okay so two words: His Vlogs.
5. Ally Carter author of The Gallagher Girls series
6. Alyson Noel author of The Immortal and Radiance series
7. Maggie S. author of the Shiver, Linger, and Forever
8. J.K Rowling author of Harry Potter. She wrote Harry Potter I mean come on
9. Victoria Schwab author of The Near Witch she's always so sweet on Twitter.
10. Stephen King author of Tons of books. He's Stephen Freaking King for crying out loud.
I have SOOO many others I would pick to if I could, Lisa D, Andrea Cremer, Jackson Pearce, and so on.
So there is my list. DO we share any of the same authors?