If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?I'm slowly gathering a list of fictional worlds I would love to spend a day in. I think my number 1 will always be Vampire academy. Two would be the shadowhunters world in the mortal instruments, and three is the Gallagher Girls academy for execptional women (aka a spy girl school) The books are adorable if you haven't read them.
It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
Actually this is kind of hard for me. I don't know how quirky they are.
1. When I get paid usually the following saturday I always have to go to my Half price books.
2. My work area (or anything I do at work) I have to have completely clean, but I could care less how orderly my room is.
3. I prefer staying up late at night and sleeping during the day. (My co-workers always make fun and say I'm like the vampires in the books I read)
4. I carry my kindle with me everywhere.I use the music part as my radio in the car. I even take it to work, and listen to the music part of it come closing time, or I'll sit and read when I should be working. (My pharmacist tells me I read to much)
5. I'm actually really energetic and nice to be around if I've known you awhile. it takes me a bit to warm up to people. If you treat me like crap chances are you won't get another chance. I get tired of being walked all over.
What's been going on:
I know I feel so neglectful lately. :( I keep saying I'm going to do things, and I don't. For one I don't have great internet at my house right now so I use my moms when I come over her house. I am proud of myself though I've finished like 3 books this past week. I rarely finish that many in a week. They were the rest of the gallagher girls series by Ally carter. They were adorable. I love her writing style. Now I'm half way through Sean Griswolds Head so far I'm liking it.