Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This meme was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
In no particular order: A few are from the same series only because I haven't read too many books
1.Dimitri- From The Vampire Academy Series. He's half human/vampire. He's described as godlike. He acts all big and tough, but deep down he's a softy, and it comes to the surface a few times with Rose. He can be my trainer any day.
2. Christian Ozera- Also from the Vampire Academy. He's the misunderstood boy of the school because of what his parents did, but Lissa finds it in herself to get to know him. Which brings out another side to him. I must admit though I love his smart-ass attitude towards people especially Rose when she has to take him on as an assignment. They're awesome together.
3. Damen- The Immortal Series by Alyson Noel. He's a new guy at Ever's school who she immdiately falls for. The tall,dark, mysterious guy. He then reveals to Ever what he is, and who she really is. You gotta love a man who can manfest anything, and the roses. oh yeah!
4. Stark- House of Night. He shows up after a few books as a transfer student who never misses a shot with his bow and arrow,and becomes a red fledling who then vows to be Zoey's Guardian.
5. Link- The BFF in Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I liked Link because he was just kind there, and he always had some comebacks and he always stood up for his friend Ethan even though it would make him look bad. I hope he is in Beauiful darkness more.
6. Jacob- Twlight Series. Yes I did it. I picked Jacob. Sorry Edward. Jacob was always there for Bella even when she was being an idiot. i'd much rather be able to cuddle up with a big wolf then a hard cold Vampire.
7. Draco- Harry Potter Series. He may have been a jerk to Harry and his friends but he's a bad boy and that makes him all worth while. At least he showed he cared somehow by not doing what he was meant to do.
8. Adrian- The third main man from the vampire academy. What can I say I love the characters in the book. He's a Moroi whose out of school but once he meets Rose he kind of lingers around the academy. He's a spirit user also so he's a little bit on the edge of crazyville. He's the rich, bad boy you love to hate which in rose's case she does for awhile. I love his attitude also towards Rose. Damn Rose has all the men.
9. Cabel- The mysterious boy in the Wake series by Lisa McMann. Janie winds up falling into his dreams a couple of times and finds it alittle disturbing. She does take the time later to get to know him. He's one of these guys that has secrets to hide too. Makes them all the more jucier.
10. Graves- Finally the creepy goth kid from Strange Angels, who suddenly takes an interest in Dru. He follows her for a bit and then when she needs him. He takes her to his little hideout in the mall where they come face to face with a burning dog and a Wer. Things take a turn for the worse, but Dru somehow saves them, but little does she know what's happened. He becomes I guess you could say her friend.
Those are my top guys as it stands. I'm one for the bad boys. Can ya tell?