- What author do you own the most books by?
Mary Higgins Clark (before I was into the YA)
- What book do you own the most copies of?
Sadly, none I have but one copy of my books
- Did it bother you that both those questions ended with prepositions?
No. Should it?
- What fictional character are you secretly in love with?
Lots. Although I have to say the guys of Vampire Academy have my <3
- What book have you read the most times in your life?
The Vampire Academy Books. lol. I've read them all like 3 times
- What was your favorite book when you were ten years old?
I would have to say the baby Sitters Club books
- What is the worst book you’ve read in the past year? I don't think I necessarily have a bad book I've read. There are a few however I haven't finished reading because they didn't hold my attention. Well I read a A Child called It. It wasn't bad it was just really sad.
- What is the best book you’ve read in the past year?
I haven't really had that OMG feeling towards any as of yet.
- If you could force everyone you tagged to read one book, what would it be?
Vampire Academy. What can I say I like it.
- Who deserves to win the next Nobel Prize for ‘Literature?
Ummm..I don't know
- What book would you most like to see made into a movie?
You should know what I'm gonna say by now. VA but apparently they're working on it. YEA
- What book would you least like to see made into a movie?
Honestly I don't know, alot of the boos thati've read seem like they would make interesting movies.
- Describe your weirdest dream involving a writer, book, or literary character.
I don't really know the dreams themselves, but if I read right before I go to bed I always have some funkdified dreams.
- What is the most lowbrow book you’ve read as an adult?
Hum. I don't know.
- What is the most difficult book you’ve ever read?
Um. I'm trying or was trying to read Duma key by Stepehn King. That is one thick book.
- What is the most obscure Shakespeare play you’ve seen?
Well I haven't actually seen any. Next.
- Do you prefer the French or the Russians?
Humm can I say Russians. That's where Dimitri from VA is from
- Roth or Updike?
- David Sedaris or Dave Eggers?
- Shakespeare, Milton, or Chaucer?
Only of shakespeare. Sorry.
- Austen or Eliot?
I haven't read anyhitng from either
- What is the biggest or most embarrassing gap in your reading?
I haven't read any of the classics. Eeks!
- What is your favorite book?
I don't really think I have one.
Haven't really seen any plays
- Short story?
I'm reading Kisses from hell right now has a few short stories does that count? I liked Richelle Meads story. I wanna know more about Lissa's parents
- Work of nonfiction?
- Who is your favorite writer?
Honestly I'd probably have to say mary Higgins Clark right now
- Who is the most overrated writer alive today?
Stephenie Meyer (this is what the other person said but I think I have to agree at this point)
- What is your desert island book?
- And… what are you reading right now?
The Hunger games
Friday, October 22, 2010
A book related Quiz
Escape In A Book, who in turn got it from YA Vampire Books.
Posted by AngelicNytmare at 11:12 AM